Friday, June 13, 2008

Which of the loop statements always have their body executed at least once?
a. The while loop
b. The do-while loop
c. The for loop
d. None of the above

What do you guys think? Why?
Do you think a more accurate behaviour can be writen in C++- Forth- Java- etc...?
What pointers can you give me?

i have a new laptop with vista- first i couldn t load messenger and now i get a java error when i try to open my inbox. i worked yesterday. is this from yahoo or vista- how do i get past these problems? i really don t want to stop using yahoo.

I want to set up multiple comment boards where people can enter their name- then a comment- and it posts it to a board. I dont want a whole forum- just a few comment boards for different videos. they just need to go right next to a video. so are there any html or java things that can do this. thanks if you can help.

Hi! It s summer. I don t have anything to do- so I need an online job. It can be anything as long as I get my salary. I completed the Beginning Visual Basic class- Java- Computer Application- and Web design with an A. So now I know a lot about computer techs. So If you have a job for me please send me an email to my email Nguyenisthere@yahoo.com. Thank you.

No comments: