Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have 6 updates of each- each one about 120 megs in size. Do I need to keep all these updates? Or is the most recent one sufficient?

I have downloaded Java and have all the updates. Im pretty sure I do not have any viruses....

K. I have up to date safari and up to date system priorities.
BUT. runescape still
DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it still displays the java icon and it looks like there is a refresh icon oround it. HOW DO I FIX IT PLZ HELP ME!!!
by the way- my account name in Ness970.

perl and php support both procedural and oo. Are Java and .Net all OO or do they also allow for procedural programming?

BTW: i was never a big fan of object - oriented :-)
because i just couldn t wrap my head around it :-)

there is some part in u600( samsung ) which called " java word" so u600 surely can use java-but when i copy a java game to cellphone-cellphone is not able to run it!
how can i use java program-game and etc- on u600 cellphone?

In JAVA- how can I convert from a String to a Date format??
Is this possible?

No comments: