Monday, June 9, 2008

I will be finishing up my Associate Degree in Computer Science in Dec of 08. I am currently doing an internship with a major cooperation- and have been since last month. I know SQL and PL/SQL- and am finshing up my Java courses in school ( Although I dont like Java at all). Right now I am working with the help desk- next month I am supposed to be working with the DBA learning some stuff there as well.
Basically I am doing Oracle reports right now- and using Developer to code in.

My Question is how hard will it be to get a good job in the Atlanta area? And more importantly how much is my expected pay scale??

create java application that provides the user menue to draw shapes the application should consist of more than one class and classes that contain all the methods needed for the drawing- the main class DrawShapesTest provieds a menue for the user to select the type of shpe to draw.
When the application start a menu is provided to the user with below options
1. Draw random lines
2. Draw random circles
3. Draw random rectagles
4. Exit

Please I need your help because I have to submit the project on Wednesday 4/5/2008
Please help me :(
its really important for me

I m just wondering what Sun has been doing to try and prevent Java from fragmenting into a bunch of different versions like Linux has?

Im creating a web-application- using JSP- for my final yr project
here is wht i have in my application....
im creating a cookie to store user info as he login to my application and deleting cookies as the user logs out.
also im checking whether the cookies exits in each jsp page to make sure that he is accessing only after loging in..
but the problem in facing is that : when the user click back button in the browser- after logging off- he is able to access the previous page rater then giving error message..
(to get clear with wht i want- observe how yahoomail behaves after u logout from it- it goes back to login page every time u cllick back button) the same thing i want to acheive in my application also
can any one help me out.

No comments: