Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First of all i had lot of trouble entering the correct code while downloading.
I also adjusted java script options of browser and enabled it . But stll it doesn t work. Also plz provide assistance with entering correct code while downloading.

My customers are having a hard time with my site- the thumbnails are too small- and when they click on the images it opens a new window and I d like to phase out of that. So I want to do something like what istock does- where you roll over an image and a- I guess- java window pops up- showing the larger image. Then once you roll out- it disappears. Any help would be appreciated. - John

hey- can ny one help me..
today i opened my Internet Explorer n then you tube.com..!!
bt dont know why..i tried to watch a video-
bt its showing a error message like this..( shown in a link )
i tried to install a new version of flash player...
n sucessfully installed it..
bt still its showing the same prob..
..
..
plzz tell me whats d prob..
or ny idea about the java setting..!!
prob link :: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3060/2548876128_7dab4f0320_o.jpg

I have downloaded oracle thin driver to get a connection from java. Where abouts do i save this driver because at the moment it wont work

No comments: