Monday, June 9, 2008

1. test a class to represent a Person. The details stored should include at least:
Firstname- surname- age- sex and telephone number
The methods should include at least:
Get/set (accessor) methods for member variables
displayDetails

hope you can help me to find the best answer to my question because im just only beginner in programming.

Well here is my setup:

* Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 CPU @ 3.16GHz 1333FSB 6MB L2 Cache 64-bit

* 2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory

* NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1GB 16X PCI Express

I already got an answer saying I can play Call of Duty 4 on high-medium settings but I was also told that I should have a good power supply. What kind of power supply should I get? This is the one I am looking at:

WIN-500XSPX APEVIA 500 WATT JAVA Power Supply

Is that good enough? Also- will I be able to run Crysis at all?

where can you get java for macs and give me the URL.

I created my own notepad.
How can I open a text file and append all of its texts in my text area together with the spaces and indents?
How can I save what i ve written in my text area as a text file?

thanks!

No comments: