Saturday, June 7, 2008

I have started to become interested in Linux- I have used python before and I think Java is too expensive- can you think of anywhere to get Red Hat Executive Linux 4- I have nothing under Linux and unix would be good too. I just need to know how to start writing the code- I am white hat- and I am just learning- the reason I am switching from python is that it has given me difficulties before- the question is basically more refined to "Have you used any good programming / hacking programs that are easy to use and powerful?"

I scanned my computer with Yahoo anti-spy wareI found 71 tracking cookies- 13 adware- 1 trojan. and 2 exploits!! The exploits were in java) I don t remember the address.) Now my computer runs slower than ever and some programs don t load at all. I know l ll probably have to reinstall it but I m a "newbie" and don t know how. Please can someone help me???

When I try to watch A video on u tube A thing comes up saying i need java script or the latest flash player??I
have Adobe8 and I downloaded java script.But im not sure if its running propley.Any help would be good..

whnever i try to play any youtube video- it says Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

i installed the latest flash player- but still the video didn t play.
so i tried to enable the javaScript like this
internet options > securiity > custom level
i scrolled down to scripting but there was not any java enabling option! the options were only these - active scripting- allow paste operations via script- scripting of java applets.

what do i do now? pls help! i was watching the youtube videos literally one hour ago and everything was fine.

i use windows XP and internet explorer.

thx

i jsut got a new laptop..now everytime i go to youtube and click on a video it says Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an older version of Adobe s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash Player- and then the video works fine.

I already donwloaded the latest flash player- and java...but the message still shows

any help¿!

thanks

No comments: