Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have 3 mobile broadband which gives the usage count at all times. I play Runescape which is an online java game. It used to run at 1 or 2 kbps and now it runs at 20 or 30 kbps. I had to reinstall Windows Vista and that is when the change happened. Also when I leave the computer idle on the game screen (logged out of course...) it runs at about 600 kbps. I have just installed the latest version of AVG and got all the updates for both Vista and AVG but still no luck. ANy help would be good? Thanks

Can you please give me the definition of the word "execution" used in java programming? Because I m having a hard time looking for a good definition of it. Thanks in advance!

I m starting to learn Java ( I ve downloaded Java EE 5 ) can anyone direct me to free ebooks that would help me learn java?

What is sales and purchase? What is done in Sales in a company?
What are the requirements for sales.

I need help to build an automated sales system in Java. Any help would be appreciated. If u know any thing about sales in business or insoftware- please help.
You can check my list if questions pete and also how many times I have asked the same question in different ways. But when the question is vague people tend to give some views atlest but when I had asked in detail I hardly got any response. Even ur response is vagues. Being in sales for 20years u cud give some ideas watevr u understood by my question. People answer like u only "I know but........................"
???????? :)

Based off of this site... I m not sure which one I should use for each because I m changing the code from a vector into an ArrayList... Many thanks for helping!!!

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/ArrayList.html

like what should I use for

hand.addElement(c);
hand.removeElement(c);
hand.removeElementAt(position);
(Card)hand.elementAt(position);
Card c = (Card)hand.elementAt(0);
Card c1 = (Card)hand.elementAt(i);

I am having 4.5 years of experience in java/j2ee related technologies. Currently i am working in an MNC in India.
I am resident of India.

No comments: