Saturday, June 21, 2008

Java is one of the computer language. Which is harder to study or to learn Java or C language?

T was the Internet Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas- when all through the Net-
There were hacker s a surfing. Nerds? Yeah- you bet.
The e-mails were stacked by the modem with care-
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

Snowman
The newbies were nestled all snug by their screens-
While visions of Java danced in their dreams.
My wife on the sofa and me with a snack-
We just settled down at my rig (it s a Mac).

When out in the Web there arose such a clatter-
I jumped to the site to see what was the matter.
To a new page my Mac flew like a flash-
Then made a slight gurgle. It started to crash!!

I gasped at the thought and started to grouse-
Then turned my head sideways and clicked on my mouse.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear-
My Mac jumped to a page that wasn t quite clear.

When the image resolved- so bright and so quick-
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick!
More rapid than mainframes- more graphics they came-
Then Nick glanced toward my screen- my Mac called them by name;

"Now Compaq! Now Acer!"- my speaker did reel;
"On Apple! On Gateway!" Santa started to squeal!
"Jump onto the circuits! And into the chip!
Now speed it up! Speed it up! Make this thing hip!"

The screen gave a flicker- he was into my "Ram"-
Then into my room rose a full hologram!
He was dressed in all red- from his head to his shoes-
Which were black (the white socks he really should lose).

He pulled out some discs he had stored in his backpack.
Santa looked like a dude who was rarin to hack!
His eyes- how they twinkled! His glasses- how techno!
This ain t the same Santa that I used to know!

With a wink of his eye and a nod of his head-
Santa soon let me know I had nothing to dread.
He spoke not a word- gave my Mac a quick poke-
And accessed my C drive with only a stroke.

He defragged my hard drive- and added a "Dimm"-
Then threw in some cool games- just on a whim!
He worked without noise- his fingers they flew!
He distorted some pictures with Kai s Power Goo!

He updated Office- Excel and Quicken-
Then added a screensaver with a red clucking chicken!
My eyes widened a bit- my mouth stood agape-
As he added the latest version of Netscape.

The drive gave a whirl- as if it were pleased-
St. Nick coyly smiled- the computer appeased.
Then placing his finger on the bridge of his nose-
Santa turned into nothing but ones and zeros!

He flew back into my screen and through my uplink-
Back into the net with barely a blink.
But I heard his sweet voice as he flew from my sight-
"Happy surfing to all- and to all a good byte!"

computer>programming

i downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player and even restarted my PC. i even turned on the active scripting option from the tools menu. still when i log on to youtube it says that either my javascript is turned off or i have an older version of flash player..kindly help
i am using internet explorer..

No comments: