Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am looking for some examples of what Java can do to text. I am looking for effects like bevel- drop shadow- outline that can be put on text that will be generated as an image.

I am not looking for stupid things Java can do to text on a website.

I just got Firefox and it rocks. But... I have been trying to play this Java based online game called Runescape- but it says I need to install a Java plug in. But with my internet explorer it worked fine. Any help? P.S. I am currently installing Java but it s taking forever since I have dial up.

Is there any way I can copy/paste an image into a java applet? There is a website where they have this MS-Paint sort of thing in the browser- can I copy something from my MS-Paint and paste it into their applet?

Hey-

I go on youtube alot- and sometimes it says Java Flash Player 9.0 / Java Script is turned off..

How do I turn it on (steps pls)

ok s i was cleaning out my computer and i was wndering which of these programs are really needed and which aren t
thanks a lot!
programs:
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Reader 7.0.9
Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem
ATI Control Panel
ATI Display Driver
CCleaner
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111
HP Photosmart Essential
InterVideo WinDVD Player
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9
Java(TM) 6 Update 2
Java(TM) 6 Update 3
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
Live Update 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)
Macromedia Shockwave Player
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft ActiveSync
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft IntelliPoint 5.2
Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.2
or you can tell me what they do too- thatd be really helpful!
thanks again

No comments: