Friday, June 20, 2008

I have been having problems with my computer since yesterday and I cannot get it back to the way it was. I have uninstalled certain things such as Shockwave- Java and Flash Player and reinstalled them. It seemed to help a little but not much. I still cannot click on some things. For example-pogo (cannot play the games-when I click- nothing happens). I have cleared cache- deleted cookies- etc. I have done everything that I know to do.

*Is it loaded to the user s computer and executed afterwards?(when a user loads a web page containing an applet)

or
*Is it only a cookie that is downloaded?

and where is the applet executed? web server or user machine?

I v heard that one of the advantages of applets over applications is that it doesnt have to be down loaded to the user machine. Pls explain

I am new to Java and don t know how to skip a line when displaying somthing?

In VB it is: vbCrLf.

I am using the JOptionPane class and not the console.

Thanks...

I have done some programming in Visual Basic.Net but thats as far as my talents lie...

I know theres Java- C++- C#- C or Visual Basic but what features or benefits do they have?

I just need some suggestions for my project.....it s a website and till now I don t have ideas for what is it about?!!!!
am good at HTML-CSS and Java script but I still need suggestions to start my work.

No comments: