Wednesday, June 25, 2008

pls i required to run core java and j2ee application to done my project.so i required this software how to dwld it for free version from any site

I want to learn JAVA on my own. I know C-C++-VB.
Where can I get the free material to learn JAVA. I donot have net at home- so please tell me downloadable tutorials which I can download at college and read at home.
Please tell me what all softwares- compilers etc will be required.
The site of sun microsystems is very confusing.
I have downloaded the book "Thinking in JAVA". Is the version of java explained in the book latest or is there any new version.
what is the diffrence between J2EE and J2SE?
Which SDK kit should I download for personal learning from this link http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.jsp

i need minang- java- batak- ambon- dayak dresses!

No comments: