Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have a complete knowledge of html but I am finding that there is something missing- I want to learn about the web forms integration- as well as server side technology. Which courses will be useful? Like PHP- JAVA- CGI are these all separate things? After learning HTML- which course will be suitable for me? Pl Help.

Ok so I play Moparscape- but now I have a new computer. It s Vista and I have both Firefox and IE7. I load Mopar- and the it comes up with the Java comfirmation. I click yes- and then it loads. The screen where you see the Moparscape background does not load- it just stays black and then it closes.

How do I fix this? 10 points for best answer!

The problem is- is that the computer tells me that I either have javascript turned off- or i need to install flash player. I went on the flash player website and according to what the website tells me- flash player was installed but i still couldn t watch anything. So i went to tools-internet options- security- custom level; so that i could turn on javascript- but it isn t even listed there- so i m assuming my computer doesn t even have it. But now- every time i go on the java website to download- a gold bar is supposed to come up but it doesn t. I m not a computer expert so i don t really know have to turn off any pop-up blockers if there are any. Is there anything i could do to download javascript other than the need to click on the gold bar? If this helps- when i click download for java it says this: We encountered an issue while trying to automatically install Java software onto your machine.

please help!
I just went on tools- and turned off the pop up blocker- and i turned off the firewall according to the instructions on the windows website. It still wont come up...

i want to learn the entire thing.please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: