Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In my previous notebook (Win XP)- it was simple: download & install JDK 1.5; create a file with ".java" extension in Notepad (say for example- ABC.java); then in the Command prompt- first compile the file (C:\ javac ABC.java) which creates a ".class" file- and then run it (C:\ java ABC). But in this new MacBook- I m totally confused. Please help me out. I m a novice when it comes to Mac. Detailed- step-by-step procedural explanation would be highly appreciated.

Don t know whats wrong- used to work fine- they have been upgraded to the latest download- my comp knows its there but just won t use it? everything is enabled so they should work- i go to open a video and it says i need to upgrade- which i already have the latest. i go to open a game page my java icon pops up and then the console closes out and then i get a page that says java not installed. i just don t know what happened- its driving me nuts!! They both used to work beautifully. Could anyone give me some tips!! Much appreciated. Oh and I have Windows Vista.

i m in computer branch . . i have 2 submit a project also after that . curently i have thought about java or .net .can u tell me what r the avaliable options to me .
please be elaborate .

I was wondering if the blue stuff that comes out harms plants and algae.
I have java moss-
and japanese moss balls (algae)
I plan on getting other plants
any other suggestions to cure ick without harming plants and without using ick clear

OK- I don´t know if my computer has java. But i can´t download it from the web page! The yellow bar doesn´t slide down!! Why how can i fix it??
Btw My computer is windows 2007 Internet Explorer... not Firefox
www.java.com

because apparently mine is turned off...

everything was working fine a couple days ago- but now i go to my myspace page and instead of a music player- all i get is this:
"Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia s Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player. "

i ve already gone to internet options> advanced> java
as well as security> custom> etc.

somebody please tell me what is going on?? i can t watch youtube videos either... only once in a great while it will work.
i m using internet explorer.

No comments: