Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am wanting to go to school to possibly learn to do Java but I don t know a WHOLE lot about it.A friend taught me a lot of things on computers and shocked him how fast I learned and he said I would be really good at Java so now I am curious as to what it might consist of and about how much money I could make at it.Does anyone have any idea ? Thanks.

okay- so this morning i downloaded a Java thing so i could view these videos on a website- but it didn t work. and now i can t view youtube videos because i have to download a new flash player. i ve downloaded the latest one- but it says the same problem.
maybe because i m on vista? i don t know...
my computer is Toshiba Satellite Laptop...

I am an intermediate Java programmer and need help finding a really good Java textbook I can order online most books I find are just for the beginners but I pretty much know all the basics HELP???
All right maybe some game designing and cryptography

i would like to go on the likes of runescape and other games online but i dont know a good website to get java for your psp can you even get it ?


the first person to give me a valid website i will give the best answer too.............

keeps saying:
This game cannot be played using your current settings. Please- try the following:
Check to make sure that java is enabled in your browser. (learn more)
If you do not have java installed you may download it here.
To learn more about java support for browsers- visit our help pages.
yahoo games works on my ie tho...

All the sites are blocked... and its a peice of crap old computer so virtually no flash or java. anyone know a site that has simple games. (and no ive used proxys games just dont load)
All the sites are blocked... and its a peice of crap old computer so virtually no flash or java. anyone know a site that has simple games. (and no- ive used proxys games just dont load)

Edit:: no USB port either =/ I mean old

No comments: