Friday, June 20, 2008

Can somone please tell me where to download the following programs...

1. The JAVA program where you can make games.

2. Files for habbo hotel (Not making retro- signed contract wih sulake)

3. The SHOCKWAVE program used to make habbo hotel

4. Some coding to make a basic game of HABBO

Once again I will stress- I am not making a retro hotel- I have signed a contract with sulake so I oculd get in trouble with the law for publishing it to an internet site. I don t know any computer language like C++ so if you could please find me a tutorial or something that would be great.

Remember- the more you answer- the better chance you have of getting the best answer.

whenever i click a video- instead of the video i see this "Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. "

i click "get the latest flash player" and it takes me here: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

i hit install and then i get the pop-up and i click install again.

after that it takes me to a page that says installation successful but when i try a youtube video i get the same results.

i have restarted my computer and let the download be the only open browser but i cant get it to work

PLEASE HELP!!!!
i am running windows xp
ALSO youtube works on mozilla firefox

I need to write a Java program that will be able to interact with my web browser and "read" text off its screen and into a file. The text I want to read is generated by some type of script- so I can t just read it out of the HTML- is there some way for Javato actually see what tex is displayed on the screen? Links to a function library would be helpful :)

i dont have a jdbc driver on my server D: what can i do?
i use java because i am making a game in java

Recently when I try to go to Youtube it says this "Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. " I went to download the Flash Player- I had to click at the top to allow the Active X program to download- and it downloaded but then my computer said this at the top "Windows has blocked this site from...something or other" And it still will not play anything with Flash because it says "To view this content- JavaScript must be enabled- and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player" How do I enable it or turn it on? Pretty step by steps if u are able to please. Thank you

ok- well i went on youtube today and i tried to watch a video. then where the video would be it said Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. and the get the lastest flash player part was highlighted. so i clicked it- then it went to the java site and i clicked install- and then nothing happend. i tried numorous times clicking it but still nothin happend. notta. ziltch. so then i read the thing again- and it said that javaccript isnt enabled- so i tried a bunch of stuff and nothing happend.. can someone please help!!! i will give you as many points as you want! so now- i cant og on youtube- my lil cuzin cant go on her club penguin site- amd every single friggin site WONT WORK! they all say the same freaking thing! so please- please help me.

No comments: