Monday, June 9, 2008

I want to install ftp_bt_105 onto my samsung beat. I get to the screen where it asks me to install and i click yes. Then it says "Java Error: Invalid Format" plz help i want this app

I m just curious. I have a few rom images from GAMES I ALREADY OWN. I would like to be able to play a few of these games on the go if possible. THANKS!

Why have I not received my confirmation email yet?
First- check your SPAM/junk mail folder of your email for the confirmation email. Adding support@adrive.com to your email s address book/contacts will help ensure it makes it through your email s filtering system. If after some time you do not receive it in your inbox or SPAM folder- please email support@adrive.com to have one resent to you.
What internet browsers are compatible with ADrive and what do I need to do to make them work?
ADrive supports the use of Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. To use ADrive- your browser must have the following: 1. Cookies enabled 2. Internet Explorer security set to medium-high or lower. 3. Javascript turned on. 4. It is recommended that Internet Explorer s information/download bar be disabled and ActiveX be enabled.
How can I upload multiple files or directories (folders) at once?
* This tool requires Java. If you do not see an upload tool- please make sure your browser has Java turned on. * This tool will upload directories. Simply select a directory and it s contents will show in the list. Each file will show the directory tree that file is in. Example: foo/bar.txt will be uploaded to a folder "foo" in the current server directory. If you haven t already created that directory on the server- this tool will create it for you. * You can drag and drop files onto the applet to add them to the upload list or you can use the add button to browse your files. * Some virus protection software proxies the connection and will show the upload as 100% done even though the proxy is still sending the data to the server. Please be patient and let it run. It will refresh when it is completed.
How can I find out about new features of ADrive?
Click on the News section to view the latest news about ADrive.
Who do I contact for technical support?
For all general questions- feedback- help-related and support issues- please email us at support@adrive.com
Who do I contact for press and news information?
For all news and press inquiries- please email us at: PR Department press@adrive.com
Who do I contact for advertising information?
If you are interested in advertising with ADrive or have any general advertising questions- please email us at: Advertising Department advertising@adrive.com
How fast will my uploads/downloads go?
We do not limit your transfer speeds but- many other variables such as the volume of traffic at any given moment may effect your speed.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
Click the "Forgot Password?" link under the "Login" button on the homepage and follow the instructions to correct this.
How can I automatically backup my data or my entire computer?
Coming soon!
What is the upload limit on a single file?
At the moment- the largest file size that can be uploaded is 2 gigabytes (2048 megabytes).
How do I upload my files via File Transfer Protocol (FTP)?
ADrive only allows upload via the ADrive web interface.
How do I get more than 50 gigabytes of storage?
Please email support@adrive.com.
How do I modify a file after it has been uploaded?
Utilizing our partnership with Zoho®- ADrive now offers the ability to edit Word and Excel files online. Click the "Edit" button next to the file you would like to edit- make all your changes- and then save the file before closing the Zoho® program. Keep in mind this service is only available to edit Word and Excel files. For other file types- you would need to download the file to your computer- make the changes- save the changes and then upload the file again.
Is it possible to stream the media (music- video- etc...) I have uploaded from ADrive?
Not at this time- no.
Which file types can I upload to ADrive?
All file types.
Will my files or account ever expire?
We do not expire- nor delete any user accounts or files.
How do I upload/save files to ADrive?
1. Sign up for a new account and follow the instructions on the confirmation email that you will receive. 2. Once logged on- you will be brought to your "My Files" tab. Click the "Upload File" button to upload a file or "Create Directory" to create a directory (folder) that can contain files. 3. Clicking "Upload File" button will bring you to the Upload Tool. Follow the instructions on this page to locate files on your computer that you wish to upload to ADrive. Once the upload is complete- you will be brought back to your "My Files" tab where you can download the file or share it with others. ADrive does not install software on your computer. It is a 100% web based service.
How do I turn on Java?
Turning Java on inside your internet browser depends on which browser you are using. In both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox- it can be found in the Internet Options section.
Can I share my files? If so- how?
After uploading a file- you will have several options to the right of the file. One of them is "Share". This will move the file to your "My Shared Files" tab and a unique web link will be generated that you can share with anyone on the internet. All they have to do is open the link to download your shared file.
Why am I getting the error "Only basic authentication is supported"?
This will typically happen when trying to upload a file(s) while behind an internet proxy. ADrive has no control over the proxy you may be using so to remedy the problem- the proxy will have to be disabled temporarily to upload a file(s).
My upload reached 100% but- the files are not showing in "My Files". What happened?
This can occur when using an internet connection that is behind an internet proxy. It can also occur with some antivirus and firewall programs that have built in proxies or browser redirect services such as McAfee Redirector Service. The solution is to disable these services and try the upload again. To do this in Windows: Go to Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services. Then highlight the "McAfee Redirector" service and right click. Exercise the stop option in the resulting menu and also disable the automatic startup of that service in that same menu. (No reboot is required.)
Why haven t I received my email for ADrive? Example: account confirmation or forgot password email from support@adrive.com.
To ensure you receive email from ADrive- please add support@adrive.com to your email s personal address book. This will help it through most email filtering systems.
Are files with the same name case sensitive?
Files are case INsensitive. For example: ADrive will consider test.txt and TeSt.txt the same file even if they contain different data.
I am having trouble with the Java based upload/download tool. What can I do?
It is recommended you first try clearing your Java cache. Instructions on how to do this can be found here- http://www.java.com/en/download/help/5000020300.xml

Can I use download managers or accelerators?
ADrive only supports download managers that are packaged with the browsers we support. ADrive does not support download accelerators.
Will my ADrive account ever expire?
ADrive does not delete nor expire any confirmed accounts. Also- your current ADrive account will not be affected after we leave our Beta version. With the launch of version 1.0- you can upgrade to one of our new storage plans once you are signed in to your account.http://www.adrive.com/info/faq
***Sorry it s so jumbled up & long-winded- but I had to copy & paste it so the info would be RIGHT there. & I also gave the option of clicking on the URL. Exact same info.

But would you trust this as a backup file site? Or would you fear your files being hacked or missing?

***I m using this right now because my computer DVD+RW drive is missing because there s a Trojan.Zlob I can t get rid of that destroyed my computer s registry. But I m afraid that my stuff might come up either missing or stolen. But I NEED to save my files SOMEWHERE.

ive done the java test and uninstalled my java and installed the newest one and it still wont work.???

No comments: