Sunday, June 29, 2008

ok..so im using internet explorer andi watched vids 4 like 2 yrs. now..and i was a bit suprised when i used the computer just now to watch another vid there was this letter that said i had my java script turned off or i shoul dowload the new adobe flash player... i even went to tools-internet options-and is till saw a check!! but beside it said"requires restart" how do i restart it?????heeellllp!!!thx

Write the Java codes to print the following statements (using for loops):

Line 50
Line 52
Line 54
...
Line 100

The answers:

for (int i = 50; i <=100; i = i + 2)
System.out.println ("line" + i);

-------
I have a question to ask: why is there a " " for the line? Can I just write (line + i)? Any difference would it make? Thanks

import java.util.Scanner;
public class Numbers {
public static void main (String [ ] args)
{
int num;
int x = 2- y = 4;
Scanner sc = new Scanner (System.in);

System.out.print ("Enter number: ");
num = sc.nextInt ();
System.out.println ("num = " + --num);
System.out.println ("num = " + num);
num = x++ + y--;
System.out.println ("num = " + num);
System.out.println ("x = " + x);
}
}

My answers:

Enter number: 10
num = 9
num = 6
x = 3

What and where went wrong? I only got 2 marks out of a total of 4 marks...Please help me...(Explain too. Hahas)

Thanks.

I need java 5.0 for higher so i can use limewire. I went to a website so i can download it. And it starts out fine. But once its hits installing java progress. It will just stop downloading. And keep trying to re-start it but it just keep doing the same thing. Is there anywhere else i can go to get java or somthing else i can do? Plz help

Help me please!!!?
OK- youtube still will not let me watch videos...I have installed adobe reader 8 and adobe media player.. And I have deleted all my cookies and went in to the tools options for my internet browser to enable java script..so guess what? Im still getting the message: either you have java script turned off or you have an older version of adobe flash player and guess what? My java script is enabled and I have a newer version of adobe and it s still not letting me watch any youtube vidoes..what the heck do i do now????someone help me please!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: