Wednesday, June 18, 2008

full deatiles about how can i run a java program

i am planing to buy a phone before the month ends. i am not a businessman or anything close to it- i am still a high school student from auckland new zealand- but i am after a phone that is good for surfing the net- wifi- camera- good sound quality and full qwerty keyboard. because i think it looks really cool. but if i cant decide which phone to buy. i heard a lot of complaints/problems with i-mate jasjam- but i think its a really cool phone with the side slide keyboard- touch screen and decent size of keys. nokia e90 on the other hand has better quality (i think) and would accept a lot of applications like java and symbians- better camera and fm radio- but i am not sure if you can type your text message from the qwerty keyboard. i really cant decide. can you help me? i dont mind about the price.

I have skill in dotnet-java........I want to work partime at home. Does anybody know reliable websites that I can earn money on? plz don t introduce scam website( in these websites they say it s very easy to earn money from their webs but in fact they don t pay)

It was working fine yesterday.. But it isnt working today!!

version - 8.1.0.421

Java latest version installed
Adobe flash player latest version installed

I m taking a computer course this month and I have no experience in programming.. Where should I start off? I heard that Visual Basic is useless...

No comments: