Friday, June 27, 2008

How do I create a new String that has a name depending on what the user inputs...

For example...if the user types "hello" in a dialogue box- a new String called "hello" will be created...

Thanks

how do i unblock websites at my house. like take runescape for example. I HAVE TRYED INTERNET OPTIONS AND WEB PROXYS. THE WEB PROXYS DON T WORK BECAUSE FOR SOMe reason the java for runescape won t work. but java works on flash games and stuff like that

transforme a tab[ ][ ] to an image

I use IE-7; Windows XP. When I visit some websites- old & not-updated default pages appear. I ve run CCleaner- and I ve used Tools>Internet Options> to clear temp & cookies. This began after I downloaded Java 6.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Thank you....to the first 3 people who answered. You knew more about this than the tech people at the host company. I ve been working on this for 3 days- and I knew there had to be a way that not everything was being cleared. I am sooooo happy!!

Does anyone s new firefox work slower when opening more than 2 tabs I have the newest Java so that isnt the problem.

I don t use phones much but I want a phone that I can use in the USA and Europe.

I need to run a Java program (a midlet).
I don t plan to get a contract. I will buy prepaid minutes.

No comments: