Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I came to know in an interview that usage of else if in c++- java is not standard or efficient- i just want some one to justify it

i am trying to email myself a copy of a txt file which is updated everyday. i am not home most of the time and so i want java or C++ to email me that file once everyday. how do i achieve that?

in apache- which directory can I put my java script?

example A and B are two threads A has to work with Resource R1 and R2 and B has to work with R2 and R1- when A uses R1 and B uses R2 - it will form dead lock- right? then how it will be resolved ?

Java- Netbeans helps please. Code Included?
Hi I need the following help with this java code. Im using Netbeans software or you can you VB.net. When I run my program it only gives out 1 answer instead of the 5. Here is my code that isnt working.

for (int i=0; i<5; i++)
{
Data = annualwage + annualwage * 0.05 + "\n";

Now with that code- when i enter the values it only gives me 1 line of answers- though i want it to give me 5.


Thanks in advance
For example it says:

10812.232

whereas i want it to give me 5 lines of answers.

No comments: