Thursday, June 26, 2008

I sent them my resume and got called for an interview. During the interview- they gave an hour long exam on Java- which I thought I did OK. Then a few weeks later- they told my to fill out an employment application- send them my transcript- and fill out the authorization for a background check. My transcript isn t so good- but I never lied about my GPA. After a week- I asked when they would complete the background check. They said in two weeks. It s been over two weeks now- should I call them again?

I ve cleared my cookies and cache- etc. Firefox is unable to login to yahoo mail - a login password error is received. When using Internet Explorer- the error does not appear and I am able to log in as desired.

The login I use is at: https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=us&.src=ym&.done=http%3a%2f%2fus.mc522.mail.yahoo.com%2fmc%2fwelcome%3f.rand%3df6bnm3jkocjsl

I m able to login at other areas of the site- but I m not able to access my email without going through the above screen.

Any help is appreciated.

This problem was going on with my last version (2.0.4 i believe) as well as my updated version (3.0).
Extensions installed:

AVG Safe Search (Not compatible with Firefox 3.0- so disabled)
Plugins installed:

[-]

* Default Plug-in
* Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
* Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
* Npdsplay dll
* DRM Netscape Network Object
* DRM Store Netscape Plugin

Whenever I try to download Java- the installer stops in between and says "expect pauses as cabinet files are downloaded" and the installation stops. Please tell me what to do? Am I following the correct procedure? I have windows XP fulfilling all requirements and the version of java is java SE development kit 1.5
I waited for half an hour but still the progress bar didn t move an inch

LinkedList<Integer> TheColors = new LinkedList<Integer>();

public Integer makeColor()
{ int c = ((int)((Math.random() *4) + 1));
color = new Integer(c);
return color;}

public void add()
{TheColors.add(makeColor());}

it gives me the following error:

NullPointerException:
at Pattern.add(Pattern.java:28)
at SimonSaysTest.main(SimonSaysTest.java:32)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

No comments: