Saturday, June 7, 2008

i want a good game- it has to be like runescape or better- if it s texted based- please get a good game like
monstersgame-US-world1

and do not say stick arena- pawngame- any artix entertainment games- no sherwood or anything like that-
and no RUNESCAPE.

I ve asked this over 7times- and all my answers say "STick arena" on and on or they say runescape when i said "no runescape"


Artix entertainment= dragon fable-ect. from the company

the games can be like GOTS/ Gods Of time.
The text based games cannot be like fallen sword!

All games that are reconmended must be on the browser/internet explore with no downloads unless it s like flash or java or shockwave.


(already have them all)
thanks face guy but i said no downloads- i ve played maple story but it got wrecked- point is- i can t download
sorry- trenton game kinda sucks

1. Can you put a 512 mb nVidia graphics card in a Voster 200 mini tower?

Here is the link to the Mini tower:

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=04&kc=6W300&l=en&oc=brdw2af&s=bsd

2. I am in high school and am going into a java programming class. Do I really need 500 gb of disk space or is 320 enough? (I will also be playing games some with this computer and will be downloading songs with it.)

3. Is this the Dell premium optical USB mouse?

http://dsnimg.dell.com/images/external/images/Input/Dell%20_Premium_USB_Mouse.jpg

I will be selecting a best answer on this based on who answers all 3 questions with the most use to me.

Thanks!

What programming language does any popular software application have used?
Need a name of 2 pieces of software made with different programming language s.

Or if you know which programming languages these pieces of software are made from then please answer.
1. Firefox
2. Clam AV
3. GIMP
4. Trillian
5. Open Office

Thanks 5 stars for the best answer!
Well I thought it was a stupid question- but I have an assignment which asks the question.
Help I don t get what you mean.
Are you saying all of them are written in C++ ?
Do you know any other programs written in any other languages?
I need it to write about them for my assignment.
Any software- any program- any language does anybody know any software which is created by any programming language. Name and Name of language please!!

5 stars- and thumbs up. (Good answer rated) I am desperate lol!

im have a mac- i also cleared out temp files in java

I really need help in this program. Please help me. I have to write a program to calculate the property tax. Property tax is calculated on 92% of the assessed value of the property. For example- if the assessed value is $100000- the property tax is on $92000. Assume that the property tax rate is $1.05 for each $100 of the assessed value. Program should prompt the user to enter the assessed value of the property. And I have to store the output in a file in the following sample format:
Assessed Value: $100000.00
Taxable Amount: $92000.00
Tax Rate for each $100.00: $1.05
Property Tax: $966.00

Please help me.
Thank You so much.

Does anybody know of a (free to use (indefinantly)) programming language that is similar in its ease of use and syntax to Liberty Basic? C++ and Java are really complicated for me- I ll get to them eventually...

Also- I would prefer if the application was standard compiler looking (like Libery Basic)- I don t like how it works with stuff like Euphoria- which I tried.

No comments: