Thursday, June 19, 2008

i have seen many other questions like this but none of the answers help. I used to be able to upload pictures but i suddenly can t anymore. whenever i try to use the advanced uploader- it says that the upload has failed. if i use the simple uploader- it takes half an hour to upload a single picture- even when i make the picture smaller. i have already followed the steps on the website- cleared my cache- cleared my cookies- and updated java- but nothing works!

every time i go to the java runtime download web site it says to download it click install activx controll thing at the top of the screen but theres no bar there to click on?

I have been getting this error in all the YouTube videos I have loaded today. This happened after installing a Flash security update that appeared after turning on my computer.

I use Internet Explorer and have a Windows XP.

I have updated my Flash Player four times- checked to see if JavaScript was on- updated my Java- turned off hardware acceleration in flash settings (turned it back on after that plan failed)- put YouTube in Trusted Sites (turned it back on after that plan failed)- and restarted twice. (Haven t restarted after Java update.)

I am not technologically retarded- but I am not a techno-master either. Please give CLEAR- DETAILED instructions with your answers.
So far- I think reinstalling Flash is the best opition since an update of Flash may have caused this in the first place.

However- just to be sure- can someone also explain how to "uninstall" flash?

There is a sample code in the website
http://www.cs.pitt.edu/~mehmud/cs401/lab6/lab6.html

but i don t know how to open it?

there are 3 .java files and 1 .class file and 1 .jpg file

i saved all of them in a folder- but now how to open and compile it? I mean how to make a project by these files?

1. a command that squares a number.
2. a command that rounds the numbers to three decimel places.
3.and a command that reverses the order of a letter in a word eg. retep

i have windows xp and ever since i downloaded firefox runescapes login page dos not load

No comments: