Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When i m editing my silab server- how do i change the home? what java file do i go into? whoever helps me will get co-owner on my server when its complete.

The E900 in particular.

Is there also a code that can increase the volume slightly like on the U900 Soul?

I was removing/uninstalling some software and i found i had 2 versions of java installed. Java(TM) 6 update 4 & update 5 are installed on my pc- if i remove Java(TM) 6 update 4 will everything work normal or wot will be the outcome if i uninstall it?? Using Windows Xp

Can someone give me the Java code for JCreator that will create two text fields- one for username- one for password- and a submit button.
It needs to respond to:
UserName Password
jonesw smorgasboard
doej dingle
smithp pirate
rhollj dufous
petersong yaayaa

Youtube wont work for me and works for my friend on his computer. When I press any video it says "we re sorry this video is no longer avilable" when it is. Im having the same problems with a simlar video site not letting the videos play and my computer will not download Java to check if thats the problem. I have also reset my internet explorer settings... What can I do????????

No comments: