Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yesterday I had to reformat my computer and I spent all day reinstalling programs. Everything was working fine until towards the end of the night when most websites refused to open and I tried with both IE6 and Firefox. I am running XP Pro.

I have tried the following with no luck:
* adjusting the privacy levels
* deleting all cookies/temp internet files
* disabling firewall & anti-virus
* running Spyware doctor (which deleted over 100 trojans etc)

I noticed that the problem possibly seemed to happen after I had installed Java and Flash Player. (This could just have been a coincidence though.) So I have since uninstalled them. I also have tried uninstalling McAfee anti-virus - which was a really stupid thing to do because I now can t get back onto their website to download it again.

I am currently using my laptop which is working perfectly so I know there is nothing wrong with my internet connection. (BT Broadband.)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Thanks for your response. But I am using BT Broadband on my laptop and it is working with no problems whatsoever. ?

how do i remove the 4chan.js code from my computer? is there a program that does it or do i have to uninstall java completely from my computer?

The application is nothing bit- just a game I programmed- Snake.

Solve the expression in bluej environment of java programming

Some Chatters have a program sent as a "Invitation to a Private Room" that is malicious. It disables my browers by running uncontrolable. They use the Applet as a weapon to boot other chatters out of a chatroom. The worst room is AT&T 40s Room.

so i have the recipe to make it. However- do you know where i can purchase the chocolate syrup that starbucks use in England? or if i cant- is there an alternative chocolate syrup that is close to the stabucks flavour and gives a nice taste? because i can tell you that melting cadburys dairy milk chocolate does not work however good you think the idea is at the time:P.
does anyone know how they make their chocolate syrup? what ingredients they use? so then i can make it at home
anything like that will be of great help
thanks!

No comments: