Sunday, June 15, 2008

click the room and the loading game box comes up but the game never loads. I have checked my java and my active X everything is fine.

I want to learn a programing language- but I m not sure what to learn first. I have a basic understanding of html but that s about it. My goal is to eventually be able to write my own programs or to be able to create/ edit an operating system or some thing along those lines. But I m not sure where to start- java- javascript- c++- etc. What should I learn first?

Also- what books should I buy to help learn how to write this language? I know about the website w3schools but I would prefer be able to have a hard copy of a book in my hand than use a web site.

Thanks
so far i ve gotten some good answers- mostly c++- so is there anything that I need to know if I start with c++?

when i go to youtube or myspace in my name on the computer it wont work but as soon as i sign in to my sis name it works why is that i have java turned on

Here s the problems:
#1 Create a class named Computer that has the two properties desktop (a private boolean) and mfr (a private String) and no methods (expect appropriate accessor methods). Create a second class called BuyAComputer that- in its main method- creates a computer called mac. Set the mfr property to “Apple-” and the desktop property to false for the computer mac.
#2 Add the following methods to the class Computer:1)+manufacture(man String): void2)â€"compType(desk boolean): voidmanufacture should print out “This computer is made by ” and the name of the manufacturer.compType should print out “This computer is a desktop.” if it is a desktop- “This computer is a laptop.” if it is a laptop.

from the past few days i notice my computer not working good. whenever i got to update my status on myspace - i click update and i get this thing on the bottom that says update status (java) but nothing happens to my page. then i go to click on view all friends status and it lets me fine. then there is another window to the right that says update status and then mood. when i click on update- i get nothing come up juse the status and mood with (java) written on bottom of page. what can i do to fix this? i also cannot delete any applications....when i click on delete same java prompt comes all the way down my screen near bottom home page window
I have also heard where some people are fine with using the uploading status and applications. Yet some like me have a java problem with the coding on the bottom. Why is that? What do I do at a home computer to change that/

No comments: