Friday, June 13, 2008

I m using Mozilla Firefox.
I m using Internet Explorer 7 right now .... it works Java applications correctly- but Flash programs still won t work. So I uninstalled Flash- but now I cannot reinstall the newest version. It always refers me to a website that tells me I have to uninstall it first before going further. What should I do?

I am running windows vista home premium 32bit adn i was trimming down startup application through windows defender. I was wondering- is it okay to stop java from running at start up or will ineternet exploere 7 mess up or something.

Wriye a program in java to enter date in format dd/mm/yyyy and print the day of the week(according to gregorian calendar)

1 january-i a.d=monday

User enters a value- then search the value is present in the database if not present i want to give a alert messge..HOw can i do it? using php and java script..

no matter what i do- my stupid computer won t let me download the "New" adobe flash player. And i m going effing insane. My java script is on. I have tried to download everything physically possible. My computer actually started working correctly- then suddenly shut down and continues to give me this message. I DO NOT have a virus. I do not have spyware- and I don t know what the f*** is wrong with my effing computer. I need help before i go insane. SOMeone PLEASE give me some useful information. Every time i try to download adobe flash- Internet Explorer tells me the page is forbidden- and Firefox blocks it...

No comments: