Wednesday, June 11, 2008

f.addWindowListener(new WindowAdapter(){
public void windowClosing(WindowEvent e){
System.out.println("closing");
e.getWindow().dispose();
}
});

C:\Java Programs\laydemo1.java:16: <identifier> expected
f.addWindowListener(new WindowAdapter(){
^
1 error

Although I have installed j2re-1_4_2_13-windows-i586-p in my computer but still i am not able to run java applets in my home HTML page.what may be the cause?pl help

Can anyone give a html or java script for making my site -view faster. like yahoo . i have very big blog . now adays its loading slower . is there any script to enhace the functionablity

AMD Athlon X2 6400+ Dual-Core CPU
Asus M2A-VM AMD 690G Chipset
2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory
WIN-500XSPX APEVIA 500W JAVA Power Supply
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB 16X PCI Express

Will that run COD4- BF2 & 2142 at high settings?. I m looking to run at around 1440x900 or maybe a bit lower res.

I am trying to write a pop up box in java-
When a user clicks a save button I want a pop up box (window) to say

SAVE SUCCESSFUL

then a button saying "Continue"

Do I use a JOptionPane?
I have no idea how to get it done.

No comments: