Friday, June 27, 2008

can someone make me a simple java code using netbeans that can ask for a username-password- and show an image. Please! thanks!

I mean WTF youtube videos only work for FireFox on my computer? If I try to go to youtube on IE- I get the messege "Get the lasest flash...enable javascript blah blah blah..." I HAVE THEM BOTH. What the hell is wrong with IE? And NOTHING that requires Java or flash works on IE. Only FF...Help?

I had them for a while. They are very small- sprial cone. I think they keep eating all my plants. I have java moss- Japanese moss balls- giant moss- phoenix moss-fissdens fontanus- and 2 banana plants. evertime I see one I take it out of the tank immediately. I use to find about 30 but I kept taking them out. Now I see about 7 each time. I don t like taking out the snails all the tim e because they stress out my fish. Any suggestions?

Here is a new Java forum that is for Java students and professional Java programmers. Do you think that it is a good place to ask Java questions since the code can be formatted?
http://www.kaydell.com/forums/list.php?89
Here s an example of a question with code that is formatted to be readable:

http://www.kaydell.com/forums/read.php?89-18

No comments: