Saturday, June 14, 2008

Do you know of any?? I ll give examples: Dragonfable- Adventure Quest- Runescape.. Please name some if you know any..

Okay- I just reinstalled my Java and it still happened.

I have been intersted in computer programming for 2 years. But i do not know what to do.I know HTML-Javascript-Vbscript
But i what to know
1.C
2.C++
3.Java
4.Python

what should i start with?
but i do not know where to start .
can someone HELP ME!!!!!!! THANKS
And what do i need to start computer progarmming thanks
and you can e-mail me to at goku12205@gmail.com
thanks

example....your first input is 10 then minus to the second number that you inputed example 4..so the answer is 6 then choose the lowest between 10 and 4..and that is 4 then minus to the answer..and the cycle continue as long the number reaches 0..

okay-i just went o youtube to look up a video and it said"Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player" i try to install it but the yellow bar wont pop up?what do i do?

My friend is trying to play runescape. he has the latest java installed and enabled but he always gets the X in the corner of the screen when he tries to play. any solutions?

No comments: