Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am just ending my sophomore year in high school- and in the first semester I had gotten decent grades. 3 A s and 3 B s- however- my second semester- I had some family problems and had gotten 3 C s- 2 B s and an A. Freshman year- I had nearly all A s both semesters with a B in Java Computer Programming both semesters. I have a feeling I just screwed up my chances into getting into a decent college with a screwed up sophomore year. How will this horrible second semester affect which colleges that I apply to?
I am just ending my sophomore year in high school- and in the first semester I had gotten decent grades. 3 A s and 3 B s- however- my second semester- I had some family problems and had gotten 3 C s- 2 B s and an A. Freshman year- I had nearly all A s both semesters with a B in Java Computer Programming both semesters. I have a feeling I just screwed up my chances into getting into a decent college with a screwed up sophomore year. How will this affect my chances into getting into a decent college such as a UC?
California- US

Write 2 different programs to produce the following output. Use nested ‘for’ loop.

(a)

1
1 2
1 2 3
1 2 3 4


(b)
... *
.. ***
..*****
.*******
*********

This is the program that was given to me:

public class NestedLoopExample {

public static void main(String[] args) {

for (int i = 1; i <= 5; i++) {
for (int j = 1; j < i; j++) {
System.out.print(j);
}
System.out.println();
}

System.out.println();

for(int i = 1; i <= 5; i++) {
for(int j = 0; j < 5 - i; j++) {
System.out.print(".");
}
for(int k = 0; k < i*2-1; k++) {
System.out.print("*");
}
System.out.println();
}
}
}

But I dont understand why the program is like that...Could someone please explain it to me or maybe alter it in a way it s easier to understand? o.o? I know this is easy but teacher havent teach me how to do this- I m trying to learn it on my own first...Please help thanks

I ve been playing Vandoren Java reeds- but all of my saxophone friends are playing on Vandoren V16 s. Are they the same? Are they different?

just here within the past 3 days youtube does not seem to want to work for me. i will wait for a video to load and then hit play and it will play for like 3 seconds and then it sticks and i can drag it forward but it will still only play for like a second and then it will get stuck again- and there is absolutely no audio being produced what-so-ever. any ideas? i have the most up to date macromedia flash player- and java and javascript are both enabled.

I accidentally deleted my mac java plugin. :((((((( Then my computer keeps freezing up and stuff.

does anyone knows how to convert an html file to text file and create an array that counts the number of tags in java?

for example:
<head>
<body>
<p>Hello World.</p>
<p>Please Help!<p/>
<head/>
<body/>

to text;
hello World.
Please Help!

tags:
head 1
body 1
p 2

***********************************************

Thank you!

No comments: