Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am PG in Advanced Manufacturing Technology graduating in 2008- I have 2 career oppurtunities both in the same company.Company is a prestigious one.which option to chose?Java with mechanical domain(Design or Analysis)@Madurai or Pro/e modelling(Sheetmetal/Plastic Injection moulding)@Bengaluru.which option has a high career growth and future employment oppurtunities?

when i try to download/install java from java.com i keep getting error msg- is there another site to get java so i can use my frostwire or please tell me what else to do about this annoying situation-please help

please can somebody help me on my laptop. I was planning to play a game with my friend. The problem is that I am playing the game runescape and java is the problem. Wheneer I open up the loading screen for runescape when your about to log in my browser just randomly crosses out. I have tried many things such as uninstalling then reinstalling it. I also tried getting the old version but it still did the same thing. What should I do now?

i downloaded new version still wont work..HELP

How would I compile a two-line text printing program using Java that could be executed and say "Hi my name is ....." and "I was born in ......."

I ve done it 3 times and my code will not allow me to execute it- i m not sure what i m missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
C:\hellomynameisKim\>java
C:IwasborninKansas\>java
public class myprog
{
public static void main(String args[])
{
System.out.println("Hi- my name is Kim");
System.out.println("I was born in Kansas");
}
}


ok is this right?

I am trying to implement images .jpg and .jif into my java applet.
I use eclipse as my jde.
I put the images in my project folder. What do I need to write to get these images to appear in my program?
It s .gif- not .jif. Sorry.

No comments: