Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There s something wrong with my Java script or flashdrive stuff. I did all the tool bar- security- enabling the script- and refreshing it. It doesn t work. Help what is wrong with it. I try to download the flashdrive- it won t download. Please help me. The computer won t do much.

when I open multiple tabs cant change tabs by clicking them. I have to cick on the tab I want then minimize firefox and bring it up again so it could go to the tab I want.
I dont want to uninstall and reinstall becaus eI have a lot of plugins I dont wana download again.

how do I fix this problem?

and also a java prblem

everytme a java thing loads it says not responding and then crashes

hey- i have a pretty good knowledge of java. I took AP Computer Science in high school for two years and have a pretty good knowledge of programming in Java.

I want to create a facebook application. I donwloaded the developer app but after that I m pretty much stuch on waht to do. Do i create an applet and somehow uploat it? Is there somewhere i can program online? help?

when i try to open some videos from you tube to watch it just says " sorry- video no longer available" and when i try to open the same one from pc it works just fine!!! why?????!! i installed flash for mac and java and everything. what do you think its wrong?

In java- the result of 0.29*100 is 28.99999999999999996
This occurs even if code is written using BigDecimal (s)

the result of 0.29*10*10 is 29.0- but 0.29*(10*10) is 28.99...

The same behavior can be seen in javascript- so it is not just a java thing

any ideas- what the heck? but 0.29f*100 works fine

what is the numeric theory?
Thing is- this works fine in vb and in vbscript. Maybe only certain runtimes will have this problem.

Could someone explain how to use these in Java- and perhaps what the syntax is.

Thanks

No comments: