Friday, June 13, 2008

http://www.puzzles.com/products/RushHour/RHfromMarkRiedel/Jam.html#instr

Hey guys my Java was not working so i deleted it and tried to he download it. But everytime I try to download it and install it- I get this message.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=r09ted&s=3

Java 2 Complete Reference- Herbert Schildt- Tata McGraw Hill- 4th Edition- 2001.

I have bought Java How to Program 6 edition. The problem is that I can t find the answers to the excersises in the book. The book says that all the answers are included in an instructors CD . But I can t have the CD because I am not an instructor. And I can t request to take it from an instructor because I am not a student.

Does anyone have it or know where I can find it ?I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Do you know where I can find the

Instructor s Resource CD for JHTP 6e ?

goes black and were the java sign is in the corner and there is a red x over the jave sign and the a little box comes up and it sais overflow on line 90 so the i cant go on it so please tell me

No comments: