Tuesday, June 24, 2008

why does it keep saying something like
"out of memory at line 19"? i dont know what that means and just keeps popping up! i just got my computer on the weekend- also it kept saying i dont have the latest update of java and i know i have.. help me anyone?

im well versed in HTML- css- js- java- vb- sql and php- id like to integrate ajax with php or i can learn asp.net pretty easily. anyone know of a good place to learn it?
i learn good from looking at code and microsoft s site [as usual] was crap

i making an applet in english but require it in portuguese also..
so what can i do

Hi all-
I m working on this application where I have to drag and drop a swing component say-a Button or a textfield. With the code I have- when I try to move the component- it gets kinda "shaky" and a copy of it is visible at some distance from it. I ve listed the code below. Could anyone tell me whats wrong in my code? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

import java.awt.event.MouseEvent;
import java.awt.event.MouseListener;
import java.awt.event.MouseMotionListener;
import java.io.*;
import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.*;
import javax.swing.*;
import javax.swing.SwingUtilities;
import javax.swing.filechooser.*;
import javax.swing.event.*;
import java.net.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.sql.* ;
import javax.swing.ListSelectionModel;
import javax.swing.event.ListSelectionEvent;
import javax.swing.event.ListSelectionListener;


class DefineTemplate1 extends JFrame
{
JButton btnsave;
JScrollPane jsp;

int X;
int Y;
public DefineTemplate1()
{
getContentPane().setLayout(new GridLayout(5-2));
btnsave=new JButton("Save");
getContentPane().add(btnsave);
MouseListenerClass M1 = new MouseListenerClass();
btnsave.addMouseMotionListener(M1);
setVisible(true);
setSize(500-500);
}


private class MouseListenerClass extends MouseMotionAdapter
{
public void mouseDragged(MouseEvent e)
{
X=e.getX();
Y=e.getY();
btnsave.setBounds(X-Y-80-40);
repaint();
}
}

public static void main(String args[])
{
JFrame frame =new DefineTemplate1();
frame.show();
}
}

Well. I dont know what is wrong. I can only get on runescape every once in a while- like it has a mind of its own. First- I try on my Millenium with Internet Explorer- then it says its loaded but nothing shows up. Then I get on my Vista I think it is with Firefox- and it comes up as server not found. Ive done a lot of stuff- java is updated- firewall and stuff is all off- PLEASE HELP

I am making a game in java netbeans and I am looking to add an image to the screen. How do I do this?

I am looking to add a picture saying loser in this part of the code below. It is called loser.jpg. Does anyone know how to do this?

private void quit()
{
// *** If score drops to zero game is lost and you lose screen appears ***
surface.removeAll();
surface.repaint();
scoreLabel.setText("YOU LOSE! GAME OVER.");

}

No comments: