Sunday, June 8, 2008

there s a file in my system32 folder that is infected and may be the cause of most of the problems going on with my computer lately- i am using the free trial of McAfee and i am scared to delete anything important(file name:COMSNA.DLL if it helps.) I also i have another infected file that i would normally have deleted- but i m not too sue if i should. it s in C:/Documents and settings/Owner/Application Date/Sun/Java/Deployment/cache/javapi/v.10/file. I m not very good with computers so if you need any more information to give me advice please say so- and if i cannot delete these without harming my computer could you give the name of something that might be able to clean these files? Also- the trojans are called Generic.dx and Exploit-ByteVerify- McAfee says to delete any files with those- but like i said- i don t eant to dlete something important

Is it ever appropriate to use the instanceof operator when writing good OO code? If so- can you give an example when it is appropriate.

Hey alguien sabe donde puedo descargar el Look n feel de Windows Vista para importarlo y usarlo en mis aplicaciones Java- como si fuera un skin para celular solo que para aplicaciones Java- de manera que no importa en donde usen mis aplicaciones tengan el look n feel de Windows Vista- por cierto yo programo en Java con Eclipse Europa.

Does anyone know where can I download the Windows Vista Look n Feel?- so I can import it and use it in my java applications so no matter where you execute my application it always has the Windows Vista look n feel- by the way I program in Java with Eclipse Europa.

Personne ne sait où puis-je télécharger le Look & Feel de Windows Vista?- Afin que je puisse l importation et à l utiliser dans mon java applications de manière peu importe où vous exécuter ma programme- il a toujours le Look n Feel de Windows Vista- d ailleurs je programme en Java avec Eclipse Europa.

In Java array indices- that is subscript values- must be:
A. an integer type.
B. non-negative.
C. positive.
D. less than or equal to the declared size of the array.

I want to cry and create a connection to a database in java. I have my connection utilities in one class.
import java.util.*;
import java.sql.*;

public class DatabaseUtils
{
public static Connection con(String driver- String url- String username- String password)
throws ClassNotFoundException- SQLException
{
Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver");

return DriverManager.getConnection(url- username- password);
}

// Similar methods to close Statement and ResultSet
public static void close(Connection connection)
{
try
{
if (connection != null)
{
connection.close();
}
}
catch (SQLException e)
{
e.printStackTrace();
}
}
}
How do i use this in another class to get my connection?
cheers

No comments: