Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Implement this algorithm using an ArrayList of Integers that is initialized to the values from 2 to 100. Your program can iterate numerically through the ArrayList from index 0 to index size()-1 to get the current prime number- but should use an Iterator to scan through the remainder of the list to eliminate the multiples. You can use the listIterator method to retrieve the iterator starting at a specified index into the ArrayList. Output all remaining prime numbers to the console.

How do you start making a program to make a box using jcreator and a drawing tool? I have a drawing tool I just don t know what commands to use and how to use them.

i have tried uninstalling all versions installing the new version gettting the lastest java update everything possibly imaginable
someone please give me some hope on what i can do

My java script is turned off how do I turn it back on

i am trying to play a game that uses java but it just says

java(TM) plug-in fatal error

then under that it says:

several java virtual machines is running in the same process caused an error

how do i fix this?

I have a webcam that I m FTP ing up to my site but I can t find some HTML- Java-Script that will mak it auto refresh right. I ve tryed the "<meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="5">" thing but that makes the hole page flash and the image somtimes don t appear- and I have tried one other made for webcams but the image "jumps" when it refreshes instead of just going onto the next pic. If you click REFRESH then it works fine but I want it to do it on its own.

Thanks in Advanced

No comments: