Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ok- I am reinstalling XP Pro although for this question I do not think it matters. What I need to know is what would you recommend as necessary software installation on a fresh install? Anti-Virus Program- Java- Acrobat and etcetera.
All that respond- I really do appreciate your help and time.
Thank you!

it says windows installers says error applying transforms verify that the specified transform path are valid and my youtube wont work it says install flash player i did that already and now i cant even use my limew wire no mnore plzzzzzzzzz helpppp and fast i even deleted the java form the files iv tryed everything still dont work

it saids this evrytime i try to watch a video and i have installed adobe flassplayer the lastest veriosn and java how do i turn on java please help and thanks p.s is there another website that is just ike youtube

hi people of yahoo-and runescape fanatics. i have been having trouble logging into runescape i get past the world select and after that when its loading it turns white with a little x in the corner i right click on it and it asks open java console and thats in in the right click menu. it works in safe mode but not in normal plzzz help
and does anyone have a link i can download activex from

so i went to runescape.com and went to a world and when it opened a pop-up came up and it said this:several java virtual machines running in the same process caused an error.

What the heck?
Can someone tell how to fix this.

youtuve has always worked for me- and last night all of a sudden it said my either my flash had to be updated or my java wasn t turned on. i got the updated flash version- and made sure my java was turned on and restarted my computer. nothing s been working! i tried going on tools and changing the settings on ActX and did exactly what it said to do online whenever asked this same question. please help!!
using internet explorer
actually i just got mozilla after the first person s answer and nothing was different. i m getting really frustrated- because youtube was one of my most visited sites

No comments: