Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I need to basically produced an sql query in java- which will check the username and password fields in my database with the users input to see if their is a match. How would i go about doing this?

I m trying to look at some pictures my daughter sent me in an e-mail through Kodak-but it won t let me- do I need Java or what? Please help. Thanks in advance for your help.
Oh in case you need to know I m running Windows XP Pack 1.

I ve updated Flash & Java- made sure Java is turned on & I still get this message: "Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player." I m running Vista & Internet Explorer 7. Someone please help!!!!

i am makeing a list of the best free stuff online bookmarks for my self and if others want to see it ok too i want all types of online games java flash mmog mmorpg chats so on

Lets say i have a Class called frog.

is it possible in any way shape or form to in my main class
to write something like
frog.method();

or is it only possible to create a object of this class and then
call methods. such as
frog a = new frog();
a.method();

anyway question is- can i call methods in the form of frog.method(...);
if i can- under what conditions

No comments: