Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I know that verizon closes all their phones to only be able to use brew- but i wanted to know if there was any hack or whatever to be able to bypass this and allow it to install/run java apps/coding/games whatever.

I have a string that looks like this:
abc@yahoo.com- xyz@gmail.com- ABC123- qwe@hotmail.com- XYZ789
I want to parse this string into a list object like this:
abc@yahoo.com- xyz@gmail.com- qwe@hotmail.com
ABC123- XYZ789

Not that the first element of the list is a comma delimited string of email addresses and the second element is a comma delimited string of all non-email addresses

hi i want to learn graphics programming in java. can anyone tell me which compiler should i use and where can i get an ebook for that

I tried downloading .jar and .jad files (java)- then moving them to my memory stick. There was no applications or games folder- so I created one. I moved the files over- and tried to install them using the file manager on my phone. There is no "install" option- so I can t play the games. Do I have to debrand it somehow? I don t really want to- it seems like a lot of work. Should I download the Disc2Phone software from Sony Ericsson? Or the PC Suite? Any comments will help. Thanks! :)
PLEASE CLARIFY HOW I INSTALL IT...STEP-BY-STEP! thanks!

how can i convert the video into a java script or other file??? Thank you

I can t see the puppies from Puppywar.com- no drop down menus from MLB.com- some pictures of items from Sears.com and a few other sites. I ve enabled pop-ups- checked my firewall settings- updated or uninstalled/reinstalled Java- Adobe Flash Player- my browser. No one can help me. Any ideas? Thanks!

No comments: