Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am interested in getting printed 1000 shirts about various programming stuff. for eg.

Shirt would have written java- .net- microsoft- oracle with their logo on it.

Do i need to sign a contract or something or i can get them printed and sell right away ???

I am using
Queue<Node> DFSqueue = new LinkedList<Node>();
to do a DFS search of a graph. My program seems to get stuck in an infinite loop during my while statement:
while (!DFSQueue.isEmpty()){
and I am wondering if that is because LinkedLists have two null nodes at the beginning and end- so they are never actually empty?

I am a little confused- and if you can t clear this up for me can you please tell me how to create a queue that uses an ArrayList or another type that will work properly for a DFS

Hi I make text based games but have never finished them.

I have been working on a project called halloween online it s going to be a really good game missions-rob shops and more.

The thing is I have no one to help me with it I have made the home page-registration page- and the login page but i cant finish it without help.

Can someone please help me sorry you will not get paid for this but will be admin.

you will need:
php skills
mysql skills
html skills
and maybe java

here is some pictures of the project so far http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/184320

Thank you for replying
You will get money after making the game because there will be a donate page 50/50

why my limewire is not working.. im clicking on its to open but nothing occurs no loading nothing.. i also have java on the pc and my pc is laptop ?? thanks

hi... is it ok to join sql star to do sun certified java? or are there any other places which i can consider?

No comments: