Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have it in my mind to become a programmer of apps- web site and/or games! I THINK the bast way so far is to study C++- then Java- the XML and Flash. Does this seem like a logical path? is there a BETTER (and preferably QUICKER) path to get to my goal?
- p.s. I am considering going back to school for this stuff- so i want to make a good effort of learning to see if im cut out for it.

I am currently residing in West Jakarta- Indonesia and is planning to move to Solo- Central Java.

I want to sell out most of my things like: used clothes- furnitures- home appliances- kitchen utensils- kids toys- etc.

I don t have much time to spend to have a garage sale so I prefer to sell everything out one time to one person/entity.

Anybody knows to whom I can sell these things out?

The old clothes- I want to donate to orphanage (my kids stuff) and to home for the aged (adults clothes). Any orphanage or home for the aged nearby?

Serious reply only- please...

When I try to login into a trusted site it returns in something like" your browser does not java enabled" and also I am being guided to go through Tools-Internet options-Security-customs
But I couldn t find anything there and the java script option already kept enabled.

Please help me get rid of this problem

Why doesn t this program compile?

import javax.swing.JOptionPane;
import java.util.*;
public class Pair1
{
public static void main ( String [] arg)
{
String input = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("What is your name?");
if (input.equals(null))
{
input = "";
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null-"Hello "+ input +" !");
}
else
{
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog("Hello" + input);
}
System.exit(0);
}
}

i hav 1Q...
how to create game with graphic by using java lnguag...
anybod cn tell me what softwre should i use plez..

No comments: