Saturday, June 28, 2008

Surely...they are all birds and should get on with each other...
I like the twist David w...have a star!
seems like multi-culture living doesnt work for the bird family either!...

does anyone no of java enabled proxys?

Do y all know where the part of the Homepage says "My Mail" and inside the box is a list of options:

Friend Request Approved!
New Event Invitation!
New Blog Posts!
New Birthdays!
New Photo Comments!
New Categories!
ETC?

Well- why does "New Photo Comments" keep showing up when after I click on it- there ARE NO COMMENTS. It s a blank page? Could it be a problem with the PC having no Java or Adobe downloaded? I don t get it.

I have been banned by mistake from a website (www.howrse.com) I need to get back on to contact the admin.
I have tried to use a IP Proxy and other proxys but I keep getting a message on the Howrse site that i need to enable Java Script. How do I fix this as my Java is switched on
does anyone know of any java enabled proxys

I wrote this code in notepad and now I need to turn it into a Java.file. I have tried to save it as payrollcalculator.java in notepad and that doesn t work. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have Java JDK downloaded I just don t know how to put this in there properly to make it run. Please Help!

/* --Payrollprogram
* myname
* 06/20/08
* payroll/calculation

System.out.print("Enter employee name: ");

employee = Input.readString();
while (employee.equals(""))
{
System.out.print("Enter proper employee name: ");
employee = Input.readString();
continue;
}

// hours worked
while (!hours_valid)
{
System.out.print("How many hours did " + employee + " work? ");
hours = Input.readDouble();
while (hours < 0)
{
System.out.print("Enter proper number of hours: ");
hours = Input.readDouble();
continue;
}
hours_valid = true;

}

// rate
while (!rate_valid)
{
System.out.print("How much does " + employee + " make per hour? ");
rate = Input.readDouble();
while (rate < 0)
{
System.out.print("Enter proper number for rate: ");
rate = Input.readDouble();
continue;
}
rate_valid = true;

}

// compute pay check
double pay = rate * hours;
NumberFormat fmt = NumberFormat.getCurrencyInstance();
System.out.println("\n" + employee + " worked for " + hours
+ " hours at " + fmt.format(rate) + "/hr; paycheck = "
+ fmt.format(pay));
}

}

its a window based mobile and with t mobile

No comments: