Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On my old computer I had Limewire and looooved it- but my new computer (with Windows XP Home Edition) won t let me do anything Java-related. It s a Dell btw. I have BearShare- but honestly- I m reallllly not a fan. Are there any GOOD filesharing networks that I can work with that DON T require Java? I ve already tried Phex and Frostwire...they both need it.

i was thinking about downloading limewire to get free music instead of having my parents have to pay for it but im not sure if it will make my computer slower? i have windows vista and i dont have java and it downloads java for you if you dont have it. does it make your computer slower? is it worth it?

I m 17- married and have a GED- i m definitely not stupid- i m smart i just hated high school when i was younger and didn t go.

Will I have any luck in being eligible to join either of these branches?

Will this increase my chances of being deployed more often or being deployed in general?

I m really talented when it comes to computers for the Average Joe- I know HTML- Little Java- and I can build a computer from scratch- aswell as do desktop maitenence on windows machines.

I ve also got a non-computer related skill being a Certified Nursing Assistant- so i m hoping i m not worthless.

I just want any suggestions/help I can get... thanks.
I don t want to join the army or marines- i think my wife would pull her hair out- I don t want to put her through that.

I tried to access carfax.com using my Blackberry s Internet browser and it wouldn t let me because I need Java. Is there anyway to get Java on my phone and if not is there anyway I can access a site that requires it another way?

I have the newest version of Java and I have Java and JavaScript enabled.

When I say "working programs" I mean programs that you install and stuff.

Im trying to use Java like one would use VB.

Can anyone tell me how- or can anyone post a link to a website that gives tutorials on how to achieve this or something?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I really need this

No comments: