Sunday, June 1, 2008

I use Firefox regularly- and back in November I got a MySpace. Suddenly- around February or March- whenever someone messages me- I ll go to reply to them and the reply box won t come up. Just the same screen but with a blank area where the box should be. I updated Java; I still have this problem.

However- IE NEVER has this problem WHENEVER I go to reply.

Also- whenever I go to update Flash for Firefox- it also says it cannot recognize my browser- despite the fact it says Firefox is one of the browsers it supports.
Tried uninstalling; did not work

It needs
Pay as you Go
a good cammra (2mp or up)
good mp3 (with expandable memory)
good/easy texting
good quilaty for calls

I would quite like it to be a "Smart Phone" as i would like to be able to download some usefull apps that arn t java.

and I d very much like it to have Wi-Fi but i understand thats alot to ask for in pay as you go under 200.

Thanks In Advance.

I want to call the class LemonSMSDemo( the main method) from the class CardValidation

public class CardValidation
{
Connection con = ConnectMCR.getConnection();
boolean result;

public boolean validate(String cardNumber- String cvv- String month- String year- String name- float totalPrice )
{
try
{...
code continues....


I want to call the class LemonSMSDemo from the above given class CardValidation- how can i do it..plzz helpp

public class LemonSMSDemo implements Loggable{

public static void main(String args[]) throws InterruptedException {

if (args.length < 1) {
System.out.println("To send message :");
System.out.println("usage: LemonSMSDemo <port> <send> [cell no] [msg]\n");
System.out.println("To read messages :");
System.out.println("usage: LemonSMSDemo <port> <read>\n");
System.out.println("To delete message :");
System.out.println("usage: LemonSMSDemo <port> <delete> [message index]\n");
System.exit(0);

No i am not asking you to write the code for me-just need help gettin started on writing a java algorithm that will reverse the digits entered. for example. the input is 1234
the output is 4321.
They will be input from the user as a long- and we cannot convert them to a string. This is where I am finding difficulties.
Thanks

How can i use a new keyword to call a main method from a different class...?plzz help

Are you poor in Runescape or a low level from 50-60 an wanna be 126 in a day
Then you ve come to the right Question
I ve finally crated whats called Hack lite in converts Java server to communicate and change and use the possible stats in runescape and or items!!!!!!
All youhave to do email me your Information on your account and what you would like within 1 day. Your Account will b what you want in it all personalized. Only Non Members Because then peopl might think I am a Scammer so only Non Membered
Here are the detail you should mail me....
You account Username
Your Account Password
Your Account lvls that you want improved and the items you would like please also state the level you ant them improved too.
Your Combat Lvl and skill you want improved lvl
That s All any further questions comment but dont state any of your account details in comments!!! Thank You have a nice day!!!

No comments: