Friday, June 27, 2008

I am a little nervous about this- but my dad put me up to a bet- if I can finish all my semester s homework by midnight Saturday he ll buy me a Wii. So what do you think. Is VB easy? Is this a thing I can accomplish? This is assuming I work from now for two days straight.

it s just a blank spot where the video is supposed to be and it s been like this for a couple of weeks now-it happened out of nowhere and i don t know why. I ve looked on google and stuff and even tried to reinstall java and active x but nothing is helping. Also on certain websites such as facebook or myspace i can t click on certain buttons like to log in or send messages. Please someone help me- this is getting so annoying!

how can i turn it on i have enables active sharing but when i go the page to dowload i cant download it a download option doesint come up iv been tryin to work it

it wont let me listen to music such as imeem. this all occured when irestarted my computer about half an hour ago. i dont no wher to go to get it back .

hey

when I was using ie6- i used to be able to use microsoft java- without having sun java installed..

how can i use microsoft java on ie7 without having sun java installed? do i have do download anything?

Thankyou

I have Java installed however- every website that requires Java says that I have not installed it... Well I have Un-Installed it and then Re-Installed it again but that does not seem to work... Does anyone know how to get Java to work? And why is it saying that I do not have Java installed when I do?

(:
Thanks for fucking helping me you bastards go fucking die... >:(

No comments: