Thursday, June 12, 2008

So in one class- i have the sql statement
public boolean loginPerson(PersonInfo person)
{
boolean b=false;
try{
Statement stmt = con.createStatement();
ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM Person where login= login and password= password ");

if(rs.next())
{
b = true;
}
}

catch(Exception e)
{
System.out.println(e);
}
return b;

}

In another class i am trying to use this returned value. I have tried
if(pDAO.loginPerson(person)==b)
{
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null- "Correct");
}
else{
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null- "wrong");
}

It all compiles but not giving the correct output. Am i doing somthing wrong?

LIKE WHEN I GO TO MYSPACE AND GO TO THE OWN YOUR FRIENDS I CANNOT LINK TO ANYONE...AT ALL!
I HAPPENS ON EVERY WEBSITE I GO TO AND MY SECURITY IS SET UP RIGHT ON MY PC AND MY POP UP BLOCKER IS WORKING RIGHT...???? I AM SO CONFUSED...I MEAN YOU THINK UPGRADING TO THE NEWEST VERSION OF A PROGRAM IS GOING TO BE GOOD...BECAUSE...WHATEVER YOU WERE TRYING TO DO TOLD YOU TO INSTALL THE NEWEST VERSION AND THEN BAMM! YOU GET NOTHING! PLEASE HELP ME!

hello

If I am doing something that is directly related to my profession- I do very well. If I think im doing something that needs to be done because that is what is needed to go from Point A to Point B then i barely pass or fail. Such as when i did AP Computer science and got a A- but failed english and barely passed my other classes is a perfect example. And i had not worked with java before either.

I have come to the conclusion that a Mechanical Engineering degree is broad and narrow enough for my likes. Motorcycles- machining- etc... Do you think it would be a good idea to get this done ASAP with online courses. I hear this can be done in one year rather than 2. 5 in class- 5 online per semester.
Why does it matter though if its online or school?
I am going for a 4 year degree not 2 year. I will spend my last 2 years chillin in school so what does it really matter if i got a ged in the past of reg diploma with straight A s or went online for first 2 years?

No comments: