Monday, June 16, 2008

Does anybody know where can I download- a free meboy with pokemon ruby or sapphire roms. The one that you will only download and install without configuration or the need to edit it using java applications using a computer.

Hi!

I have a string array such as this below:
aDvd[7] = A0006- "We re Back"- Animation- 5;

I wish to compare a user string input (eg. We re Back) with the second element ("we re Back) in the aDvd[7] array only.

How can this be done?

As my secret messenger typed from a small window? What s the simple answer for this?
is it for certain questions that need altering or ones that u cut and paste i d k?
did i waste a question for language interpretation and ya guess i did. Since i sometimes speak french- rite- or german rite

I have a question I am having trouble with- mostly just how to step through and define which persons name to display:

Write JAVA code to step through an array called persons- and print the name of each Person
object to screen- checking first that each element is not null. Use the following class definition:

public class Person
{
String name;
public Person()
{
}
public void setName(String aName)
{
name = aName;
}
public String getName()
{
return name;
}
}

Given the following Java code segment:

switch (n) {
case 1:
System.out.println ("Statement 1");
break;
case 5:
System.out.println ("Statement 2");
case 3:
System.out.println ("Statement 3");
break;
default:
System.out.println ("Statement 4");
}

i) What is the output if the value of n is 1?
My answer is 1

ii) What is the output if the value of n is 5?
My answer is 2- 3- 4

iii) What is the output if the value of n is 10?
My answer is 4.

Please help me check whether my answers are correct...Do correct me if I m wrong...explain too..Thanks!

I prefer working in .NET (C#-Asp.NET) or in Java.But i have experience in .NET ( 5months)so preferable .NET.Thanks Pavan.

No comments: