Thursday, June 5, 2008

I installed a vb based prog for preparing certain files.. by mistake I ran the exe file before running the batch file ... ...again I ran the batch file certain files like spr32x30.ocx-.oca- tabctl32.ocx-scrrun.dll got loaded - then I ran the exe file - prog starts but stops with error :-
Appname: rpu.exe- Appver: 4.0.0.0-
Mod name: msvbvm60.dll- ModVer: 6.0.96.90- Offset:00035c8d....... is the problem ....with java ? system files ? If I delete the entire folder ( prog not listed in add/remove prog ) ....will the prog be deleted completely alongwith registry entries & system files ... is prob with software or my os ????
help ?

I need to declare a class called RandomGenerator and write the following statement at the top- before the name of the class itself: import java.util.Random;

I need to then declare a private class variable called rand of type Random and- in the same declaration- assign to it a new instance of Random using the zero-argument constructor for the Random class.

"most viewed" "most discussed" hard part of it...?
what is the script to sort out posts by..views- rating etc

-----> pseudo code would be:

if (most viewed >= most discussed) display most viewed;
else if (most discsd >= most viewed) display most discsd;
else if (most viewed => high rate) display most viewed;
else if (most discsd >= high rate) display most viewed;

something like that- but that should set you working towards the right direction.<-----

what script is that???? like where do you right that and stuff? asp- asp.net- php java???

I want to know how can we change the windows regisrty- help

i v strted learnin java n want to practice it at home on my system- however i need a java compiler to do so. plz suggest a good java compiler n also a site whr i cn gt it for free:).....

No comments: