Saturday, June 21, 2008

I use widows XP and this has happened all of a sudden.

i have Java downloaded and it used to be able to run runescape. now i cant do it- can u please help me if u got any answers? thanks.

im trying to load a game an it keeps coming up with a red cross on a white background in the top left corner.ive installed java-shockwave and all sorts of things but it stil wont let me play.any ideas?????

I have the latest java and flash player but i cant understand why i get this. My wife gets it on her laptop as well and it s a new laptop so it s not just on my pc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25318999@N07/2577524063/sizes/o/
But it think it got something to do with the adds on the page... because right after that if i press OK the there were a add is supposed to be the is a window the size of the add but it just said Internet explorer cant desplay
this is what it looks like after i press ok

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25318999@N07/2578452406/sizes/o/

I d need something that starts out *very* basic--including stuff like what software to use to program *on a mac* (and- if terminal s the answer there- how to use some of its commands) and how to compile things.

I try to play daily crosswords that require the java propgram and it even had a link to download it. I did but the crossword grid still doesn t open like it should. I tried to find the problem and cannot. I thought maybe it needs to be turned on or some setting is checked wrong. I see nothing. Someone know what the prob is? Why wont the grid open on the puzzle

No comments: